CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Secret sex spots on the ship? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/377646-secret-sex-spots-ship.html)

alswagg October 23rd, 2010 08:56 AM

Secret sex spots on the ship?

Where on the ship is a secret place to have sex? I mean at night when no one around, ect. Hidden hallways, bow area, special rooms, maybe the life boats. Just wondering, where others have "done it" lol Al

Cruznut2 October 23rd, 2010 09:06 AM

On my recent cruise on Carnival Liberty I was in room 1004. This room is forward on deck 10. It does not have a balcony but a large expanse of deck is there Late at night a noise woke me up and peeked out my window. Oh My!! :oops: I quickly closed the curtain and went back to bed. I would not recommend this activity in a seemingly empty place. The ship is covered from bow to stern in security surveillance. If you should decide to take advantage of a quiet spot, smile for the camera.

Laura

jacdenv24 October 23rd, 2010 09:54 AM

I know a GREAT spot. Your cabin.

johnthed0g October 23rd, 2010 10:55 AM

I am denied sex due to marriage....

Lakers Fan October 23rd, 2010 11:02 AM

Me too

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnthed0g (Post 1324736)

Glad to know I'm not the only one

7x57 October 23rd, 2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Same here too. I do plan to ply her sensibilities with gifts, chocolate and complements on our cruise. We will just use the room however.

Lakers Fan October 23rd, 2010 11:26 AM

We shall play scrabble in the room

jacdenv24 October 23rd, 2010 11:56 AM

Oh dear....you poor long-suffering men. :rolleyes:

7x57 October 23rd, 2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacdenv24 (Post 1324752)

Thank you for the empathy. We suffer....mostly in silence (otherwise we might wake up the wifey).

Snoozeman October 23rd, 2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Very good-thanks for the smile. ;-)

Lakers Fan October 23rd, 2010 12:36 PM

Not really

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacdenv24 (Post 1324752)

A bit of levity is always good but if if viewed by your spouse:D

cruised1014 October 23rd, 2010 03:25 PM

Be really careful or be sorry

There are so many security cameras on the ships not I would not recommend and sex anywhere but your stateroom. If you are caught you may be asked to get off the ship at the next port and your cruise is over. Save your public sex for Las Vegas.

oeshpdog2 October 23rd, 2010 03:31 PM

Not sure how this is a Carnival Cruise question. Sounds more like a question for some other type of forum.

Ron October 23rd, 2010 04:40 PM

Maybe Dr. Ruth can come up with some better answer, but with all the video cameras around a ship, crew members working around the clock and some passengers always out and about, I would think making whoopee outside your cabin would not be a very private nor " secret " thing--but, to each his / her own--if you like to preform in public or on video for the security people to laugh at, give t a whirl. No, you can't get into the life boats--they are monitored-- that's one place security would immediately show up to interrupt your moment of ecstasy !! ;) ;)
I agree with the last poster-- maybe this should be on a call in show instead of the Carnival board --or maybe a better idea yet- ask it on the Holland America board !! Probably more folks there with years of experience that could help you!! :) :)

Phil&Liz October 23rd, 2010 04:48 PM

In the past a few guests have found the balcony railing a not so friendly place to play.

Maybe the teen section on here has some tips on where to go to "hook up" and/or drink away from the peering eyes of the adults.

alswagg October 23rd, 2010 06:02 PM

Wow, I can not believe nobody has had some fun outside their cabin. I hope this is not a prudie convention. We tend to stay up till about 3am and sleep in till 10 or 11 am. I guess we will have to see. Catch you on the waves. Al

johnthed0g October 23rd, 2010 06:09 PM

It's what we call in the Uk "a wind up"

Ron October 23rd, 2010 10:16 PM

Well, as I said before, to each his own. But I wouldn't call a cruise where people don't have sex in the hallways, decks, restaurants, etc a " prude convention." You mentioned " secret " places to indulge in sex-- most folks have told you on a ship you would find few, if any " secret " places due to security cameras, security personnel, crew working all hours and people out at all hours, Sorry if you're disappointed.-- :(
However if it's important to screw around in a dark corner, let 'er rip. As the old song said--" it's your thang--do what you wanna do--I can't tell you who to sock it to." ;) ;)
After more than 3 dozen cruises I've never seen anyone screwing around in any secret, dark, dingy out of the way places--
sounds like you may like to be watched as you perform--maybe you should try craigslist?? :-) :-)
The question that comes to my mind is why are you so interested in where other people have sex? :razz: :razz: :razz:

alswagg October 24th, 2010 12:15 AM

We are just looking for suggestions, we thought others might have already found some good areas. Keep the peace Al

johnthed0g October 24th, 2010 05:50 AM

As I said....

Ron October 24th, 2010 05:24 PM

Hey--no problem here-- just take some others advice and stay off that balcony rail--that can be a real bummer !!! :D :D :D
Good luck !!

graphicguy October 25th, 2010 10:17 AM

Yeah...2nd the notion (3rd?) of the balcony rail. However, aft and suite balconies (much more room), no problem.

Dude, you seem to be asking the same, or similar questions in a couple of threads....to the point where it's beginning to sound a little creepy. No one's a prude. But, as others have said, there are security cameras everywhere. So, best spot is in your cabin.

Which ship are you talking about?

oeshpdog2 October 25th, 2010 12:34 PM

If someone were to visit this discussion board for the first time today...I am not sure what kind of impression they would get. Some of the top discussions are..."balcony privacy for the purpose of someone going topless?" "where can I have sex on the ship outside the privacy of a stateroom?" and "how do I sneak booze onboard?"

For Pete's sake...not sure this is painting a good picture for the average cruiser or for sure the 1st time cruiser.

johnthed0g October 25th, 2010 12:54 PM

As I said....a wind up

Nothin but blue skies October 25th, 2010 03:59 PM

And PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE ....DON'T use the hot tubs for this! :oops::oops::oops:

alswagg October 25th, 2010 05:57 PM

No hot tubes are off base for us. Way to many germs and bacteria. Now salt water pools, that is pretty cool. lol Al

graphicguy October 25th, 2010 07:28 PM

Again, coming off creepy wanting others see you having sex.

cuzzx October 25th, 2010 09:40 PM

having sex

my wife and I did it on lido deck before, late after the shows just before pizza.

Ron October 25th, 2010 11:27 PM

I guess there's nothing like having a romp on the Lido deck, and then instead of lying back with a cigarette , you lay back with a slice of pepperoni pizza!!
:D :D :D

Cruznut2 October 26th, 2010 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alswagg (Post 1324790)
Wow, I can not believe nobody has had some fun outside their cabin.
Quote:

I hope this is not a prudie convention
. We tend to stay up till about 3am and sleep in till 10 or 11 am. I guess we will have to see. Catch you on the waves. Al

I was unaware that having a sense of common decency was being a prude.

Laura