Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 21st, 2010, 02:24 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to K.O.RED
Default Carnival,Liberty Dec. 11th What to expect traveling Solo

This is my first Cruise and I am going solo. Any tips on making it more enjoyable. Are there meet and greets to get to know other singles on every cruise? I am fairly out going so I think I'll be alright. At any rate I'm sure it will be an adventure.
Sponsored Links
Old November 21st, 2010, 03:28 PM
Admiral

just of the Liberty last month..great ship, great crew, great food..there are ample opportunties to meet fellow cruisers if you are going solo...advise the hostess (we were in the Silver MDR) of your situation so she can sit you with like minded cruisers..let the CD staff know also..cruisers for the most part are very open receptive fun folks that if you are outgoing you will have a ball
Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:29 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

I was on Liberty in September. I traveled solo. It was the best cruise I ever had. I did anytime dining and really loved that. Always had great people to dine with. I am very outgoing and had no trouble joining in activities. I am sure you will have a great time and really enjoy this lovely ship.

Laura
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnt do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
---Mark Twain