Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 28th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Atlantis Spa

We were thinking about going to the spa at Atlantis while at port in Nassau. They accept SpaFinder gift cards and since CostCo sells them at 20% off, it could end up being cheaper than the cruise spa. I had some questions since maybe someone out there has been to this spa.

- Is the spa open to cruisers, or only hotel guests?
- Do they offer couples massages? (I only saw a couples retreat, which seems to be more than just a massage)
- Do you get access to the hotel pools/beach when paying for spa services, or only when you book the cruise excursion?
- If I take a cab to Atlantis for the spa appointment, am I allowed to walk around the property even if I can't use the pools/beach?

Thanks for your help.

-Mike
Sponsored Links
Old November 29th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Mike,
I think before you purchase the spa package, I'd give them a call and make sure what all is included, just to be sure. You can also take a water taxi over to Atlantis, for around $3.00 each way.

Message Boards Moderator
Old November 29th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Thanks. I'll do that. I figured that I'd check here first since it would be an international call (they don't have a toll free number for the spa).

Thanks,
Mike
Old November 29th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Mike,
I'd call the toll free number and see if they can answer your question, or try an e-mail first...best of luck.

Message Boards Moderator
Old January 15th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I'm looking to do a spa treatment at atlantis as well and wanted to see what you discovered about getting massages. thanks!
Old January 17th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Newlywed,

The massages at Atlantis worked out very well. We bought Spa Finder gift certificates at Costco since they sell them with a 20% discount. I'm not sure exactly how much the massages would have been on the cruise, but I'm guessing that we saved $60-$80. In addition, the Atlantis spa is nicer than the one on the ship. We took a cab from the port to Atlantis, which costs $4 a person. If you end up making a spa reservation, remember to bring a printout of the reservation that they e-mail to you. We didn't and we got stopped for about 15 minutes by security while they confirmed our appointment. This was because you have to walk through an area that is only accessibly by Atlantis guests to get to the spa. Actually, after our appointment, we wandered around a bit since we already passed through the security guard. We found our way to the Dig and were able to walk around there and see the aquariums. I think that would have cost about $30 each if we paid.

I hope that helps...

-Mike