Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 17th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Familiar Face

Default website to post pictures of room

I cant seem to find the website that you can post pictures of your room for others to see.
april

Sponsored Links
Old December 17th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi April,
Not quite sure what web-site you are referring to, but we do have a picture gallery right here at Cruisemates where you can post pictures of your cabin:

Picture Gallery

Message Boards Moderator
Old December 18th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks Donna no I rememeber checking a website that you could go to and see your room if someone else had posted pics of it on any ship.
thanks though
april

Old January 2nd, 2011, 08:46 PM
Familiar Face

i found this site when i was looking for pics of my stateroom

Your source for stateroom photographs | cruiselinerooms.com

Carnival Liberty, 1/28/11
RCCL 2003,2004
Old January 7th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Admiral

I have posted some of mine on cruisedeckplans.com.

Need some cruise help?
Old January 7th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridanamaw View Post
Does this website promise pictures of EVERY room? I don't want to pay to join only to find out there are no pictures for me to see. Thanks.
Old January 7th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Captain

Quote:
me too, and they paid me 50 cents for each picture I sent to them.

I finally joined for lifetime, just to see the whole site, so they got all their money back now.
Old January 7th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlywed View Post
Does this website promise pictures of EVERY room? I don't want to pay to join only to find out there are no pictures for me to see. Thanks.
No, and they do not have every picture of every cabin either.

I just sent them my pics of unusual shaped cabins, for years, because I didnt know which ones they had. Some cabins are so similar I didnt sent them in for those cabins.
Old January 7th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks Flowers. Would you (or anyone with an account) mind letting me know if they have pics of cabin E90 please? If so I'll pay to view them. Thanks.
Old January 7th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlywed View Post
Thanks Flowers. Would you (or anyone with an account) mind letting me know if they have pics of cabin E90 please? If so I'll pay to view them. Thanks.
I think I missed a post somewhere along the line. Which ship (or at least class of ship)

sorry to be dense.
Old January 7th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post
I think I missed a post somewhere along the line. Which ship (or at least class of ship)

sorry to be dense.
No I'm the dense one for not including the info, apologies. We are going on the Fantasy July 23, not sure which class I see there's more than one.
Old January 8th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Captain

The closest I could find on your ship was E117, which is across the hall, but the same set up and on Fantasy. .. I didnt look at other sister ships though, so there could be others similar. 5 images showing the window, bed, the dresser, etc, but pretty good pics of a cabin identical to what you would have. You cant copy the pics to repost them here (lol I just tried.).

I bet you could also find some on utube for free with little videos of similar cabins. Actually its just like a inside, same s.f. just will have a real window instead of a fake window.

Iv found pics I wanted on webshots too, but its so hard to search, they have thousands of carnival pictures of cabins.

I didnt find one on your ship of your cabin in particular though... but identical cabins.
Old January 8th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Cruise Maniac

Old January 8th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post
The closest I could find on your ship was E117, which is across the hall, but the same set up and on Fantasy. .. I didnt look at other sister ships though, so there could be others similar. 5 images showing the window, bed, the dresser, etc, but pretty good pics of a cabin identical to what you would have. You cant copy the pics to repost them here (lol I just tried.).

I bet you could also find some on utube for free with little videos of similar cabins. Actually its just like a inside, same s.f. just will have a real window instead of a fake window.

Iv found pics I wanted on webshots too, but its so hard to search, they have thousands of carnival pictures of cabins.

I didnt find one on your ship of your cabin in particular though... but identical cabins.
Thanks Flowers, appreciate your help. Maybe you (or anyone) could answer one more question tho please.

We are sailing on the fantasy but there are other classes of ships that are also fantasy, how do I know which one we'll be on, or will we find that info out closer to the sail date
Old January 9th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Admiral

Workhorses: Fantasy Class.
Members: Fantasy (1990), Ecstasy (1992), Sensation (1993), Fascination (1994), Imagination (1995), Inspiration (1996), Elation (1998 Mar., azipod propulsion), Paradise (1998 Nov., azipod propulsion)

Fantasy is also the "class" of ship. If you are sailing on the Fantasy, that is the name of your ship. The other "fantasy" ships are listed above. I'm pretty sure all the cabins are the same throughout this "class" of ship. Cabin E90 will most likely look the same on the Fanatsy, the Inspirations, Elation, ect.

If you plan on cruising several times it is well worth the lifetime membership price of this site to join. I only paid about 12.00 and that's for lifetime membership. The site is very informative with drag and drop deck plans. You can lay one deck on top of the other to see what is above or below a cabin. This is great if you want to make sure you are not above a night club or below the galley. I also tried to copy and paste the pictures and cannot.

Enjoy your cruise.

Need some cruise help?
Old January 9th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Admiral

Just looked. Cabin E90 is one deck below the Celebration dining room. So you will have one of the dining above you. I'm not sure if this is one of the dining rooms they use for breakfast or not, but you might get early morning noise from it. At least you are not below the galley. You would get noise all the time. Good luck and enjoy.

Need some cruise help?
Old January 9th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Cruise Maniac

Cruiselinerooms.com would be a great site if people knew about it. It lists most of the ships and cabin numbers and it appears to be free. I only found out about it today on this thread.
It allows passengers to post pictures of their cabins. Unfortunately there aren't a lot posted. I shall use it from now on.
Carnival Dream-Oct 2010-Eastern Caribbean
RCL Oasis-May 2010-Western Caribbean
Carnival Fantasy-April 2010-Mexico
HAL Ryndam-Sept 2009-Alaska
Carnival Holiday-May 2009-Cozumel
Carnival Celebration-April 2008-Key West, Nassau
Carnival Liberty-May 2007-Panama Canal
Carnival Miracle-Apr 2006 (1st for DH)- Mexico, Belize
Carnival Holiday-Feb 2005-Mexico
Carnival Fascination-Dec 2000-Nassau

Last edited by badknees; January 9th, 2011 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Left something out.
Old January 15th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Just looked. Cabin E90 is one deck below the Celebration dining room. So you will have one of the dining above you. I'm not sure if this is one of the dining rooms they use for breakfast or not, but you might get early morning noise from it. At least you are not below the galley. You would get noise all the time. Good luck and enjoy.
Thanks much Floridanamaw! It's our first cruise and I wasn't sure if being under the dining room would be okay or not. Early morning noise may be all right because it'll get us up early to enjoy the day I'm so looking forward to this cruise!