CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Carnival Magic (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/379085-carnival-magic.html)

Jacqueline January 1st, 2011 03:43 AM

Carnival Magic

now that is A Cruiseship I like.
YouTube - Carnival Magic Virtual Tour - Carnival Cruise Lines

I am getting excited and cant wait till september 25, embarking in Barcelona 8-)

It sure beats any celebrity ship to me. :)

flowers January 1st, 2011 04:48 AM

I don't know that it beats out Celebrity, I hear Soltice is gorgeous. Id like to see it for myself.

That's a pretty tall order. Carnival isn't known for having beautiful ships, they are known for having wild and loud decorated ships.

Jacqueline January 1st, 2011 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flowers (Post 1338645)
I don't know that it beats out Celebrity, I hear Soltice is gorgeous. Id like to see it for myself.

That's a pretty tall order. Carnival isn't known for having beautiful ships, they are known for having wild and loud decorated ships.

To me it beats Celebrity, I sailed Century and Constellation. Those ships are boring as for decor and entertainment, but to each his own.
Have you ever been on a Carnival ship? Wild and loud in what way? For being colorfull?

LizandPhil January 1st, 2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flowers (Post 1338645)

:rolleyes: Everyone likes different taste I suppose

flowers January 1st, 2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacqueline (Post 1338647)
To me it beats Celebrity, I sailed Century and Constellation. Those ships are boring as for decor and entertainment, but to each his own.
Have you ever been on a Carnival ship? Wild and loud in what way? For being colorfull?

Of course Iv been on Carnival. I love little Ecstasy neon and all. I think I did 14 cruises in the past 24 months, and 11 of those were on Carnival .. because its convenient. I have Ecstasy booked again this month and two on Elation after that. I just got off Triumph a week and a half ago.

I also have Magic booked for late next year which I plan on cancelling as I booked Oasis twice instead. I used cruisevouchers from ebay to book them so Oasis is no more than Magic, including my airfare. PS I specifically said Soltice because of the rave reviews of its beauty .. not just any Celebrity cruise ..

I loved Voyager OTS for its beauty the first time I boarded, I was wow'd. I am not wow'd by Carnival's decor... but I like their cruise produce, but not for the beauty of their ships.

Why would you assume I was never on a Carnival ship because I think other ships have more beautiful decor than Carnival? I think a lot of people agree with me, they do Carnival for the price, not the decor.