Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 26th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Familiar Face

Default Carnival Website Forums

Is anyone else not able to search the forums on the Carnival website? I tried to lookup their luggage restrictions, alcohol policy, etc and it comes up blank or with an error message. This has been like this for the last month now... Anyone know what's up with it?
Sponsored Links
Old January 27th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Admiral

At the bottom of most pages on he Carnival site you can click the Need Help tab and then navigate to the FAQ Frequently Asked Questions, Information | FAQs | Carnival Cruise Lines

A Bad Day At Sea [with power] Always Beats A Good Day At Work
Carnival: Glory 2004, Destiny 2008, Splendor 2009, Freedom 2011, Valor 2012, Dream 2013
Celebrity: Summit 2011
Princess: Ruby 2010, 2014, Caribbean 2013, Coral 2014, Regal 2014
Old January 27th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Familiar Face

Still doesn't work Trying to access my booking too and keep getting this message for the past week:

Oops...the site is not currently available, but we're working on it.

Honestly, nothing to worry about here. We'll be back up in no time. Just undergoing some routine site maintenance so everything that's supposed to zig, zag and zoom does exactly that.

You still look sad. We know, it's a bummer. Check back with us a little later, or
call 1-888-CARNIVAL or contact a travel agent for further assistance.

Better yet, why not get acquainted with your fellow Carnival cruisers at the links below?
Flickr Twitter Facebook You Tube

Either way, rest assured we're looking forward to seeing you soon.
Old January 27th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

That is odd. I admit I never go there because those boards are in competition to us

But you really should be able to access your bookings, especially after a month.

Are you having any other browser problems? I would try to clear my temp internet files in Internet Explorer, TOOLS >> INTERNET OPTIONS >> BROWSING HISTORY >> DELETE --- then pick temp files & browsing history. You should also delete cookies but be aware that will erase any stored logins you may have - like this message board.

You can also go to the Temp Internet folder and look for a cookie from carnival.com and delete it as a different option.

Or try another browser like Firefox just to see if the browser is the problem.
Old January 28th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Familiar Face

I check the Carnival boards every now and then, but for the most part it seems nobody uses them unfortunately for everyone who travels this cruise line. I get more info on the WWW at large.
Old January 29th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Familiar Face

Yes but I'm also trying to access my booking info, I can't get that anywhere else!
Old February 3rd, 2011, 08:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am having the same annoying problem. Sometimes it will let me view the forums; however, if I log in I can not access them anymore. Other times they will not load at all. Nothing will load.
Old February 3rd, 2011, 09:16 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cache and cookies

This has been brought up a few times -- the solution seems to be to clear the cache and cookies. I don't know if you can just delete the carnival cookies, otherwise it would be a pain for other sites. When it happened to me I just played with the address bar, erasing the end section and retrying--it worked.