CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Booked on Triumph - 2012 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/380162-booked-triumph-2012-a.html)

R&S February 4th, 2011 08:34 AM

Booked on Triumph - 2012

We are booked for our next cruise in 2012 on the Triumph out of Galveston, but it is almost a year before we go! It's great having a cruise booked but it is not so great that we have to wait so long.

What to do until then...Any suggestions?

A&B February 4th, 2011 11:38 AM

Well, you could do like my partner and I are doing-- we have the Magic booked for November this year and are looking to book another 7-day before that one in either July or August. We cruise this March but we'll be having cruise-fever long before November so decided we ought to do something about that. We figure about every 4 months ought to do us...lol

Coincidentally, it is the Triumph that we're leaning towards booking!

Happy sailing!

Beth

Snoozeman February 4th, 2011 12:56 PM

Hang out here at Cruisemates!:)

zydecocruiser February 11th, 2011 02:04 PM

Here are some pictures from a Triumph cruise - although from New Orleans:
Carnival Triumph - Sept 6, 2010 - Sept 11, 2010 - Index

R&S February 17th, 2011 03:10 PM

We took your outstanding advice A&B and booked another cruise prior to the Triumph. We will take a trip to New Orleans and cruise on one of our favorite ships, the Ecstasy. We'll be onboard over Halloween so for now we can use our spare time in selecting costumes!

A&B February 18th, 2011 01:41 AM

Awesome news R&S!!! How exciting!! Halloween in my favorite time of the year and a Halloween cruise would be a blast! I have yet to book over Halloween, however, as I throw such big parties at home every year for whole family. Maybe sometime in the near future.

I had initially mentioned we were leaning toward booking the Triumph out of New Orleans for July or August, but we decided on the Elation out of Mobile, Alabama for July. I'm sure we'll cruise the Triumph eventually, especially since it will be sailing from Galveston soon.

Congrats to you and thanks for sharing!

Happy sailing!

Beth

Barryn514 February 18th, 2011 11:09 AM

We booked a B2B ( two weeks) on the Dream this coming Oct for our 20 yr ann but after booking I thought that was a long time to wait. Living in San Diego where we have ships coming and going, I searched and found another one departing San Diego and we will be leaving this coming Sun, now we don't have to wait till Oct. :D and the best part is we don't have to worry about traveling by air and wasting two days plus the extra cost of flights.

Cabo here we come. :cool:

A&B February 18th, 2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

We booked a B2B ( two weeks) on the Dream this coming Oct for our 20 yr ann but after booking I thought that was a long time to wait. Living in San Diego where we have ships coming and going, I searched and found another one departing San Diego and we will be leaving this coming Sun, now we don't have to wait till Oct. and the best part is we don't have to worry about traveling by air and wasting two days plus the extra cost of flights.
I hear ya on that and prefer to cruise out of Galveston for that very reason. I personally avoid flying at all cost myself.

Have a great cruise!

Beth