Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Familiar Face

Default Fun Ship Dollars

I have a few Fun Ship Dollar certificates I forgot to use on my last cruise, so I'm planning on using them to pay for my next. I've never used these before, and am a bit hesitant when it comes to mailing it in. Any suggestions on what to do with them before mailing them? I saw that the certificate number is on a cut off paper I can keep, and to send it by certified mail, but should I call them to tell them they're coming? Or should I include a separate note with my name and address? The booking number is on them already.

Thanks in advance

Carnival Liberty, 1/28/11
RCCL 2003,2004
Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2011, 04:08 PM
First Mate

If you are speaking of the future cruise certificate the process is easy. First make a copy of the document and then place it in the mail. Since you have your booking number on it just make sure you send it to the full address that is on the certificate. I just did this and it took a couple of weeks before I saw it show up on my cruise details.
Old March 19th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Fun Ship Dollars

It is best to send them U.S. Postal Sevice Priority with a tracking number which cost $5 or $ 6.00 so you have a way to track it if it gets lost for some good reason. Just do not send it in regular mail. If Carnival does not get it at
least you can track it. Have a great cruise. Ed
Old March 19th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjeff View Post
If you are speaking of the future cruise certificate the process is easy. First make a copy of the document and then place it in the mail. Since you have your booking number on it just make sure you send it to the full address that is on the certificate. I just did this and it took a couple of weeks before I saw it show up on my cruise details.
I have both future cruise certif and fun ship dollar certificate. I ended up sending both together certified, with a typed up form with my name, booking, address, and phone number (my handwriting can get kind of messy, and didn't want to risk it not being legible)

Carnival Liberty, 1/28/11
RCCL 2003,2004