Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 28th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Wink Carnival Splendor June 26th Crusing with Teenagers ...Lets Talk!!

Hi There!

My husband and I are going with our beautiful 15 year old daughter and our 13 year old son on the Carnival Splendor leaving on June 26th 2011. We would like to meet you (so to speak!) Basically, we are just doing this so our teenagers can meet other teenagers ahead of time!!

We are so excited to celebrate the end of another school year! Time to party!!

If you have teens going with you on this cruise PLEASE, lets talk!!!

( : Allison
Sponsored Links
Old March 29th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Familiar Face

Welcome aboard Allison! I'm not on your sailing, but I am on the one right after yours...so be sure to leave a clean ship!

If you sift back through the posts, there is a Splendor Roll Call a few pages back. It sort of got buried after the fire on the ship, but I think there's a few people on there that have also posted their sail dates prior to the fire.

Hmmm - apparently a 'few' pages is the same as 12. Yuck. Anyway - here's a link to that thread:

Splendor check in. Who is going on Splendor and when?

Hope you guys have a great time on Splendor! I've heard she's back to looking like a completely new ship!

Happy Cruising!
Andy
Old April 14th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Allison,
Try posting a thread on Cruisecritic.com as well, it seems to get more activity then cruise mates, not sure why but I am also not going to give up on this site. Have a great cruise and I hope you find some pre cruise friends for your kids.
Michael