CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   CD Schedule question (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/382730-cd-schedule-question.html)

shipmate May 26th, 2011 09:13 PM

CD Schedule question

Does anyone know when the new CD schedule comes out. The current one stops at June and I would like to see who's doing the Dream in September.

Out of all our cruises, we never had John Heald, so it would be great if he was the guy.

briguy May 27th, 2011 01:51 PM

John Heald posted the entire years schedule somewhere but I cant remember where. I believe Butch will be back on the Dream after taking the summer off.

Trip May 27th, 2011 05:39 PM

From John Heald's Blog the schedule: He is moving around alot...

Sail With John John Heald's Blog

shipmate May 27th, 2011 06:02 PM

Thanks everyone! But it didn't show who is on the Dream in September. Just have to wait and see.

Phil&Liz May 27th, 2011 08:38 PM

This is where I found it....
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CIXBmrMO#gid=0

Its Butch beginning September thru the end of 2011 on that schedule.

From his blog last week he says:
But first……for those who care……….here is my schedule.
JULY 3 CRUISE - This will be my one and only break from your Carnival Magic. Heidi and Kye will be sailing with me a few times before then but I need seven days at home to do bugger all rest a bit. During this time James Charlton will take over and more on him in a moment
And now the major change. July 10 will be my only break during my time here on the Carnival Magic and then………and now it’s time to disappoint some of you. As you know I have two jobs, cruise director and brand ambassador and my schedule is set by the beards. And the beards have decided that I am not going to be the CD for the trans-Atlantic voyage of my Carnival Magic and so this is what is happening.
OCTOBER 7 - I will say goodbye for now to my Carnival Magic and head home to the UK for 10 days. Then on or around the October 17 I will put on my brand ambassador hat and fly to Miami. Then on October 20 I join Carnival Liberty for one week, her first out of dry dock. …..all I will say is that if you are looking for a ship to book a Caribbean cruise in 2012….Carnival Liberty should be a major consideration.
So as I won’t be here James Charlton will be your CD. James is a fantastic guy, full of energy, funny and determined to be the best cruise director in the fleet and I think he can be just that. I will make sure he has all the support he needs and the team of Christian, Katie, Lionnie, Calvin, John, Mel, Mellissa, Ryan and Kevin will all give you some wonderfully fun days at sea.
So after Carnival Liberty what’s next for me? Well, I get off the Carnival Liberty on October 29 and then have a week before my next brand ambassador role. So, what to do? Well I am thinking of joining the Carnival Ecstasy for a few days. That’s because on or around the November 8 I need to be in Galveston....Then after the big event I will hop back onboard my Carnival Magic and take off my brand ambassador hat and put my CD hat back on again and resume my role as cruise director until December 4 when I return home for a proper vacation. During my absence the ship will once again be covered by James who will remain until January 29. On that day a fat bloke from the UK will return and I will remain as CD until the end of March pausing only for the Bloggers Cruise 5.

skymaster May 28th, 2011 08:46 AM

Yep, should be Butch. I'll be sailing "Dream" on Sept 3rd. I'll try and leave a little bit of beer aboard for you! :cool:

"SKY"

Phil&Liz May 28th, 2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skymaster (Post 1373385)
I'll try and leave a little bit of beer aboard for you! :cool:

"SKY"

Let us know about the 102 ouunce "tube" of beer! Its like a yard only it fills from the bottom of the glass--new technology.

skymaster May 28th, 2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil&Liz (Post 1373435)
Let us know about the 102 ouunce "tube" of beer! Its like a yard only it fills from the bottom of the glass--new technology.

O.K., I'll see what I can find out! Truth is that I usually drink 1 or 2 beers on the entire cruise, but I'll watch for the "tube". Sounds interesting! :cool: HMMM,,,do you drink it from the top,,,or from the bottom? :shock:

"SKY"

shipmate June 1st, 2011 06:03 PM

Ok, I don't know anything about Butch. What can you tell me?