Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 30th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Antigua Shore Excursion Recommendations

OK, I tried to post this question and I don't think it went through so I will try it again. Hope it doesn't come up as a duplicate. Anyway, we are cruising on the Freedom in August and I am looking for shore excursion ideas for Antigua. Not really many options to choose from on Carnival's site so can anyone give me some recommendations. My husband and I are fifty-ish and beach, touring, shopping would all be fine. We are thinking of trying snorkling for the first time on one of our excursions so if we do, any special recommendations for the best place to try snorkling for the first time. We also stop at St. Thomas, Nassau and Tortola.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
antigua, carnival, celebrity, cruise, excursion, excursions, excusions, freedom, shore