Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 4th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to zach22213
Default SEP 19 Carnival Imagination leaving Miami

I am looking to go on this cruise which departs Miami for 4 days going to key west and cozumel, Mexico. The price is $429 for a suite which is a great deal i found on VacationToGo.com. I would like to meet someone who wouldnt mind going with me. I enjoy snorkeling, checking out sites and just enjoying myself and having a great time. If your interested let me know and we can get to know each other and see what happens. I hpe to hear from someone soon. With a deal this good it cant last!
Sponsored Links
Old July 4th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Captain

Just to let you know, if one site has that price posted in public, any TA has the exact same price or even booking direct with Carnival. Carnival doesnt allow TAs to advertise lower prices. Its not a special price with just that TA, one Iv had some issues with a couple of times.

It does sound like a good price to me though .. good luck.
Old July 4th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Familiar Face

It does sound like a great deal. I did the same itinerary on the same ship about 5 or 6 years ago during Spring Break, and paid $1200 guaranteed ocean view for two people