Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2011, 12:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival Magic Dec 4,2011

Looking for 5 or more people to join my family on a Captian Marvins full day adventure while in Grand Cayman. Been on this before and it was great. Very personalized and well worth the money but our ship says we dont get in until 9am and if I can get 5 more people to sign up they will adjust the time to work with us. Check out the site for Captain Marvin in Grand Cayman. or call 1 866 978 6364. Last time we used him Captain Marvin drove our boat he is like 95 now and a very sweet man. Anyone interested call me at 940 337 5298. My name is Gayla Can't wait for December!!!!
Sponsored Links