Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 31st, 2011, 10:59 AM
Familiar Face

Default cloud 9 spa on the Dream

I see from the deck plans that they show a coed sauna in the spa. Did a cruise line finally get smart and relize that couples enjoy being together?
Anyone have any first hand knowledge of this? We sail with the Dream Sept 24th and booked a cloud 9 spa balcony cabin and plan on spending alot of time in the spa. Been on many cruises and have no real interest in visiting the ports. Thats the best time, when all the guests are ashore the ship is empty. plus you get the best prices for spa services.
Sponsored Links
Old July 31st, 2011, 11:59 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Haven't done the spa treatments yet, come back and let me know what you did and if you liked it. I would love to be pampered with a massage, stone treament, etc. etc. etc.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:05 AM
Familiar Face

I did Carnival Carnival Dream with my girlfriends back in may. We booked a "spa room" too. IT WAS PHENOMINAL. The upgraded room had all the right touches like robe, slippers and really nice toiletries. Plus being able to just slip on your robe and walk right into the spa (private entrance for this floor) was great.

I can even begin to sing the praises of the spa enough. It was truly the highlight of our cruise. The steam room, the "thasolasso" pool (sp???), the tiled chaise loungers. It was heaven on earth.

ENJOY - ENJOY - ENJOY!!!!
Old August 6th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks Florida Girl for the report. We have always had a stateroom further away and had to get dressed, walk to the spa, get changed into robes and then do it all over again when done. Being able to just grab a robe and walk a few feet will be nice. Do you remember the hours for the steam/sauna rooms? and how about the co-ed sauna.? Please tell us that they still have one. Thanks