Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 26th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival Conquest 9/11 sail-looking for help

I sailed on the Conquest out of Galveston TX on 9/11, there was a fantastic latin band that played on the ship all week and I would love to find their email or website. I believe there band name was "the latin beat" or the "the latin crew". Lead singer's name was Luis and he was from Dominican. I really clicked with these guys and I should have thought to get info from them before leaving the ship. Any help would be appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Old September 26th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

A shot in the dark, that this might be the band..they were on the Triumph in this video..Carnival Triumph Dominican Latin Band #2 - YouTube

Try asking the question on John Heald's blog, he can get you that info.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2011/09/26...s-in-new-york/

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old October 12th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

thank you so much for the link; sadly it wasn't them, but I will try the johnhealdsblog next.'
Old October 12th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

thanks so much for the leads; youtube link wasnt the right band, but I did post on John's blog.
Old November 16th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Wondering - Did you ever find the contact or website for the band? I just got off the cruise in Galveston, Texas (Conquest). I saw the band, Luis, Hensel and can't rember keyboard guy.. anyways, they were going to Miami for 6 months. If you found the web or any info. Please share. I wonder if they ever perform any where else. They were amazing to listen and dance too. I had an amazing time dancing while they play.

Nancy Guerrero
Old December 12th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Did you get any information about this band. I am trying to get information fromt his band as well. I recently met them on the boat. I speak spanish.