Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 16th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default "Freedom" Dec 3 - 12, 2011 - anyone going ? Zipline in Antigua

Hello !

Just wondering if anyone else is going on this cruise departing in a couple of weeks ?? I've posted on a couple of the ship's forums and have gotten only three replies. I know there must be more than that going on the cruise. lol

My Husb and i are really excited about our upcoming vacation...our first cruise together and we will also be celebrating our 15th anniversary (Dec5).

Since we're first time cruisers, we are contemplating doing the Zipline Canopy excursion in Antigua offered by Carnival. Has anyone ever done this and how was it ? it's a lot of $$$ to pay up front without reading any feedback from someone who has done this. Does it fill up fast ?

see you all soon
robin
Sponsored Links