Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 11th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to Harbahqueen
Default Carnival Liberty 4/27/13

Just booked this cruise as part of a Family Reunion Cruise. I am Group Leader. I haven't cruised in 6 yrs. lol.. Looking forward to this very much. I have booked cabin 7434, corner Aft. Hoping this will be a good choice. I read several reviews of this cabin before booking, and decided that giving up a couch was well worth the larger balcony. The reviews and comments were a couple of years old. Anyone been in this cabin since the Liberty refurbish? Is there much swaying in that location? I figured it would be more private and not a lot of traffic going by.

Also, I tried to do my countdown clock, but I am not sure I did it correctly.

Thanks for any input!!

Cheers!
Maureen

Carnival Liberty

Grandeur of the Seas 3/06
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2012, 07:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

We (granddaughter 16) and I will be on the Liberty March 30th. This will be our 4th cruise. Got addicted after our first cruise to Hawaii. Can't wait to spend some quality tome and fun time with her. She is my best friend. Happy cruising to you and your family.
PS: she is from Worsester, MA.