Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 22nd, 2012, 09:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Parking suggestions for Port of New Orleans

I am going on a cruise the last week of March that leaves from the Port of New Orleans. I originally searched the area to see if any local motel/hotels offered parking and a shuttle to the port with no luck. Does anyone know of a hotel that offers that service? I did find a site, United Airport Parking in Miami : Atlanta International Airport Parking : O Hare Long Term Parking : Fort Lauderdale : United Airport Parking, that offers parking at a reasonable rate. Does anyone have any experience with this service? Thanks for any advice.
Sponsored Links
Old February 22nd, 2012, 04:49 PM
Cruise Maniac

Fulton Place parking is right across the street from the terminal, has a free shuttle and is $12. Terminal parking is $16, so you save quite a bit. We had no issues. New Orleans travel bureau has a site with hotel deals to combine
New Orleans Information - New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau information including French Quarter, New Orleans Hotels, New Orleans Events and more.

Hope this helps!
Old February 25th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Admiral

Just so you know, the NCAA Final Four is being held in New Orleans March 30- April 2.

Final Four Men's Basketball Championship - NCAA.com
Old March 6th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to scgamecock

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Convention Center and got the Park n' Cruise rate with free shuttle when I cruised on Triumph a few years back.
Old November 6th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

We always book a park and cruise package, which gives you free parking in the hotel's own lot with 24 hour security for the length of your trip. You check into a hotel the night before you sail, and the dedicated shuttle takes you to the cruise port (my wife's favorite part - no stressed-out driving, parking spot hunting, last minute-rushing). Some packages offer upgrades, most offer complimentary breakfast; all of them save you money, time and aggravation. Just be careful the park and cruise site doesn't tack on any mystery fees. We like Stay123 for that reason, and they always seem to be the site with the best price.