Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 5th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Transport to Port Canaveral from Orlando

Can you guys and gals give me the best and cheapest way to take my family of 4 to Port Canaveral from the Orlando airport. This is our first cruise from this port so Im not too sure. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old April 5th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old April 11th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Captain

For a family of 4, also crunch the numbers on doing a one-way car rental from the airport to a drop off in the port canaveral area. If you're lucky, the car rental might be close to your hotel, and hopefully the hotel has a shuttle to the port.

Krunch
Western Caribbean - Freedom - January, 2011
Southern Caribbean - Miracle - November, 2010
Western Caribbean - Liberty - November, 2008
Eastern Caribbean - Valor - October, 2006
Old April 12th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

The best way to get from orlando international airporto (MCO) to port canaveral is to arrange a private transportation. May recommendation is to use the service of LuxTransO. They offer quality service, friendly attitude, the drivers will wait for you on time, will help you with the luggage and can help you with some tips. You can check their plans on Private Orlando Airport (MCO) to Port Canaveral Transportation there is 10% OFF on all round trips from MCO. Good luck!
Old April 19th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral

I would recommend company called Orange Tours & Transportation (just Google Orange Transportation in Orlando). Rates are very affordable and the customer service is great. I know that the rate for a family of 4 is $116.
Old April 19th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral

I would recommend company called Orange Tours & Transportation (just Google Orange Transportation in Orlando). Rates are very affordable and the customer service is great. I know that the rate for a family of 4 is $116.
Old April 26th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I was looking at a couple of hotels' "fly, snooze and cruise" packages, specifically laquinta inn cocoa beach's package which included round trip transportation from the airport to the hotel, a night's stay at the hotel, transportation from hotel to pier, and from pier back to airport. The package was 199 before taxes for two people, but we have 2 adults and a 4 year old, so our bill would come to more like 250 before taxes since we had to pay full price for her transportation. I did a lot of research, and instead booked the "park and cruise" package with la quinta (maybe you can even find this cheaper at another hotel?) for $99 and rented a car for around $99 for the whole time of the cruise. The car will just be sitting there for about 4 days while we are gone, but we saved at least 50 bucks this way. When we called to change our reservations with LaQuinta the guy couldn't believe that renting a car for almost a week would be cheaper than using their transportation, but it def. is!