CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Too early to check-in online? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/388990-too-early-check-online.html)

Kentucky Cruiser April 22nd, 2012 07:38 PM

Too early to check-in online?

Sailing June 9 on the Liberty. When is a good time to do the online check-in, we have never used the online check-in? So excited, doing my best to "not" start packing yet! LOL. Thanks

cruised1014 April 22nd, 2012 08:00 PM

Check in

As long as you are paid in full you can do the on-line check in. You need to do your passenger information first, then post a credit card for your shipboard account (don't use a debit or bank atm card) then sign your cruise
agreement and print. I hope you are sailing with childern because school just gets out before this sailing and there will be more than 900 or more kids on the ship. If not keep to the back of the ship on Lido 2 Adults only Hot Tubs and a Nice pool. Have a great Cruise. Ed

Fern April 22nd, 2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kentucky Cruiser (Post 1426153)
Sailing June 9 on the Liberty. When is a good time to do the online check-in, we have never used the online check-in? So excited, doing my best to "not" start packing yet! LOL. Thanks

KC, you can check in online any time after you book. IMO, the earlier, the better. I'd suggest that you make a packing list, rather than start packing this early :D!

Have a wonderful cruise,

Master Chief April 23rd, 2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fern (Post 1426171)
KC, you can check in online any time after you book. IMO, the earlier, the better. I'd suggest that you make a packing list, rather than start packing this early :D!

Have a wonderful cruise,

Fern is correct in that you can complete your check-in documents anytime. However, you cannot get your completed Fun-Pass or luggage tags until the cruise is completely paid for. And you need to take te Fun-Pass with you to check in at the embarkation site. With your sail date, I would believe that you have completed paying for the cruise.

And again Fern is correct. Make a packing list and check off list so tha you won't forget anything. I think there are some samples listed somewhere on this board. Can someone help out with this?

Have a great cruise.

nlb1050 April 23rd, 2012 12:49 PM

I always complete the check in with in a couple of days of making final payment. I print everything and make a note of which CC I used for on board account. Then place all papers in the folder that I made when I booked. I will also place our passports in there so all I have to do the day prior to leaving for the cruise is pick up the folder and put in my carry on.

Kentucky Cruiser April 23rd, 2012 06:24 PM

Thanks everybody!! I will check in 2night. Will be something to look at & smile til time 2 board the plane.:-D