Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 23rd, 2012, 09:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default How to find a crew member on the Carnival Victory?

My wait staff on the Victory this past week (4/15-4/21) were delightful to talk with and my daughter enjoyed talking to them as well. We would love to be able to get in touch with them and tell them how grateful we are for their easygoing personalities. We also took photos with them and would like to let them see as well.

Unfortunately, we only know the first names of the three waiters. Is there any way I can get in touch with them through the cruise line?
Sponsored Links
Old April 23rd, 2012, 09:27 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Victory,welcome to Cruisemates!

This is a commom question, with an answer no one wants...almost impossible. You could pass along the word with another cruiser, if you know someone sailing that ship, but they may be in another position by the time that happens, and never get the message.

Know your waiter appreciated the chats your family had while on the ship,and tuck it away, as a pleasant memory.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old June 24th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I will be going on the Victory in the next 2 or 3 monthes , email me the photos so I can print them out to show around and i will try to do it for you . dq routing@aol.com subject line carnival photos. no promises tho
Old June 26th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Admiral

I would also suggest that you write a short note to Carnival.

Carnival Cruise Lines
3655 NW 87th Avenue
Miami, Fl. 33178-2428

and let them know how wonderful these individuals were.

Not everyone gets the electronic email comment cards....and this is the next best thing to getting these hardworking individuals ther recognition they so deserve.

Put the Ship, Date sailed, Dining Room and Table number.... (and their first names since you have them)

If it is Carnival and it floats....we have sailed it!

Hubby ... DIAMOND (every ship except the Carnivale)
Me ... DIAMOND (every ship starting with the Tropicale)
20 year old son ... DIAMOND (every ship starting with the Tropicale...he is the only DOUBLE Milestone under the age of 21)
24 year old son ... DIAMOND