Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozeman View Post
I'm sure they have it. Double check spelling and birth dates.
The e-mail they sent they wanted a copy of my card, payment or booking #. I did have the booking # from the 2011 cruise but nothing from 1998 & 2009; however I was looking at cruises on Carnival website than later on that evening I received a call and than an e-mail from the Carnival cruise planner I had talked with over the past few years. I had told him what was going on and he said let me get back to you, five minutes later he had all my past sailings. I now have a copy of them that I printed out. Really funny my first cruise was 4 days, 2nd 5 days and 3rd a six days and my next will be a 7 day!

I did do a RC in-between these. Not sure how the program works so I’ll have to read up on it and see if the short cruises even matter it was just the point of them telling me they had no record of them.

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

ALLURE OF THE SEAS FEB 2016.... Who's going with??
Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014

Last edited by Aerogirl; August 13th, 2012 at 12:05 PM.
Old August 13th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

I had my first cruise under my maiden name and it just got credited on my account towards my cruise. I called and got someone to look up my past cruise and they gave me the booking number and I went online in my VIFP past cruises and added a crise and made sure I put all the info and like I said it just got added. I think with the new program and so many people it will just take awhile to get everything put into the sytem.

Holiday 2002
Conquest 2004
Sensation 2008
Splendor 2009
Elation 2010
Triumph 2011
Conquest 2012
Elation 2012
Elation 2012 (B2B)
Conquest 2013
Dream 2014