Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 23rd, 2012, 01:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default for Cool Breeze Cruiser and others that will be on 9/20/12 Fascination

For some reason it wouldnt let me respond to the first thread I started but as I stated before I have a group of 16 ladies on this sailing and we are having a two hour PRIVATE Karoke party on the 20th at 530 in one of the Lounges on board. We have 4 extra spots if anyone would like to join us. During this party we will have unlimted access of domestic beer, margaritas, pina colads and rum punch. The cost is 30 per person to drink all you want during this two hours. We only have room for four guests to be added! We range in ages from 23-63yrs old. We are a bunch of fun loving laid back southern gals so if your interested plz send me an email to annamarie1117@gmail.com.
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
20, 2012, 2013, april, breeze, caribbean, carnival, cruise, cruiser, fascination, mate, meet, september, ship, time, tome