CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   My Cruise Review (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/390822-my-cruise-review.html)

thecruiserofships July 24th, 2012 12:26 PM

My Cruise Review

After 5 months of working I have put together my cruise review website! Each of my cruise reviews has pictures by day, the Funtimes/Capers, and other random literature from the ship. I created this site to share my experiences to help other cruisers out!

RyG's Cruise and Vacation Travel Review - Home

I hope you will check it out! I don't have all my cruises posted yet, but you will some great information on what I do have!

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Jamman July 24th, 2012 02:23 PM

Enjoyed looking thru your site, but one thing did bother me. I can understand you wanting to copyright your pictures, but the size and location of some of the copyrights ruined what would have been great pictures. A copyright placed right in the center of a picture is a no no!! Otherwise, GREAT job!!

Aerogirl July 24th, 2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamman (Post 1439789)
Enjoyed looking thru your site, but one thing did bother me. I can understand you wanting to copyright your pictures, but the size and location of some of the copyrights ruined what would have been great pictures. A copyright placed right in the center of a picture is a no no!! Otherwise, GREAT job!!

I decided to skip it once I seen you had to mess with all that.

rkome July 24th, 2012 05:20 PM

I think your website is very nice, thanks for taking the time to do this.

thecruiserofships July 24th, 2012 05:49 PM

Thanks For The Kind Words!

Thanks to all who have responded and given me feedback. I will keep what is said in mind for when I do my next cruise review.

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Aerogirl July 25th, 2012 02:39 PM

I tend to stay away from sites that take me to another site unless it's someone I know. I'm sure it's a great review.

FirstCoastCruiser July 25th, 2012 05:51 PM

I enjoyed as well, thanks for sharing!

fayrita July 26th, 2012 05:44 AM

Loved your website and especially loved looking at all the photos and video from your cruise out of New Orleans on the Carnival Elation. My two daughters and I will be taking a 5 day cruise out of New Orleans on the same ship in April 2013 and your photos just got me more excited. This will be our first cruise ever. Thank you so much for sharing your photos and other info. Hopefully we won't have the rain but you know what they say about April showers...LOL

thecruiserofships July 26th, 2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fayrita (Post 1440015)
Loved your website and especially loved looking at all the photos and video from your cruise out of New Orleans on the Carnival Elation. My two daughters and I will be taking a 5 day cruise out of New Orleans on the same ship in April 2013 and your photos just got me more excited. This will be our first cruise ever. Thank you so much for sharing your photos and other info. Hopefully we won't have the rain but you know what they say about April showers...LOL

If you have any questions about the ship or Cozumel please feel free to ask!