Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 27th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Back from the Freedom!

Hi Mates!

I'm back from an amazing trip! We had a great time. Good food, good people, HOT weather.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Deni
Sponsored Links
Old October 3rd, 2012, 01:40 PM
Admiral

Glad you enjoyed her. Did she still serve fish 'n chips? I thought the Statue of Liberty was a strange color.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 04:45 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Nice to have you back, and glad you had a hot, hot, hot time! How was the food and entertainment? What did you do in port? Share...inquiring minds want to know!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old October 4th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi!

Yes, there is fish and chips and Lady Liberty is a lovely shade of blue.

In Key West we wanted to explore on our own. Walked over to Hemingway's House, heard some very interesting and charming stories about him and his life. Stopped at Sloppy Joe's for a couple and then went to Kelly's for lunch. Great food - would go back in a minute.

In Grand Cayman we took a taxi to 7-Mile beach and hung out and enjoyed the water. Then we did some shopping.

We booked a Dunn's River Falls excursion thru Carnival. That was a blast and the tour guides really make it fun. We rode on the sky lift to the bobsled ride. FUN! And if you want you can purchase extra rides.

The Ship was great. I had way too much food at dinner, some nights it was hard to choose. I purchased the wine package on the 1st day and I find it to be a good deal for the money. The New Orleans show was incredible! My girlfriend had never cruised before and she really had a good time. So now we are thinking of a southern route for the next cruise. Yea!

As you can see we had a blast!

Deni~