CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (
-   -   Sailing Carnival Dream 12-15-12 (

Tommy Hill October 8th, 2012 05:38 PM

Sailing Carnival Dream 12-15-12
We are taking our first cruise on the Dream. Have previously sailed Eurodam, Liberty of the Seas, and Fantasy. How does the Dream compare to these ships? Anyone else sailing on this date? October 8th, 2012 08:38 PM

My personal rating would be Eurodam on top (lovely ship - we did this for 12 nights for a Baltic cruise), followed by the Liberty of the Seas (we did this to the Caribbean), followed by the Dream (done similar ships, but haven't done this - have gotten alot of feedback from clients), and then the Fantasy (did this for 3 nights quite a while ago).

Would like to hear about your experience and how you rate them when you come back.

Fern October 8th, 2012 08:41 PM

Hi Tommy, we just got off the Carnival Dream yesterday. It's a huge ship with all kinds of extra's. Personally, we enjoyed the cruise, but the ship and the large population of cruiser's were more than we'd like to do again:-(.

You really can't compare the Carnival Fantasy to this ship. The Fantasy is "small". You may love the Dream for all the options, or you may hate it for the crowded conditions and having to walk "miles" to get from one place to another.

We're going back to the smaller ships :) .

Have a wonderful cruise,

Master Chief October 14th, 2012 10:34 AM

We just got back from the Dream cruise to the Eastern Carib (6-13 Oct 2012). I am going to post a short review later today or tomorrow. In short we enjoyed the cruise and the ship is really beautiful. Check out my review later.