Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 13th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default ~*roll call - carnival imagination 11/26/12

Anyone going? There are 6 of us going from buffalo. First time going on a cruise with my brother and sister and their mates. Me n my hubby are in our 30's, Brother and his GF are in their 20's and sister and BF are 18.
We are looking to PARTY. No sugar coating that. I see people talking about QUIET, nope we don't care for quiet. Looking to dance the Conga line, drink the drink of the day (ok maybe many drinks of the day) laugh at the comedy shows (maybe even participate in some crazy contests). Remember we are from Buffalo NY, this cold weather gets to us, we need OUT! It already hit a record low of 30 today so you bet we are doing our countdown!

Hope to meet other crazy, outgoing people.....

Last edited by LorrieW; October 13th, 2012 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling
Sponsored Links
Old April 24th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Has anyone on this sailing checked the prices lately. I'm on the November 17 th sailing and I booked early saver. Carnival sent me a email yesterday that they are dong a fall sale for September, October, November & December cruises. I checked my booking and did a mock booking, found out my sailing had gone down! I filled out the early saver form yesterday about 4pm and when I checked my email this morning they already credited me the price difference and gave me the $25 ONBOARD credit. The sale ends tomorrow so check your bookings if you booked early saver!! So far I've gained $68 off my booking and the $25 credit!