Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 18th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Carnival Liberty 2.0 Info

We are booked Eastern Caribbean Nov 10th 2012. I would Like to know all about the new resturants, bars, etc. I saw everything on the Carnival Website but I would like to hear from some people who has been on Liberty recently. How was the Punchliners Brunch? , Guy's Burgers, Burrito bar, Shows, Dinning rooms. Also how was the crew? I have been on 14 Carnival Ships never the same twice. I am Carnival V.I.P. I know the lay out of this ship it is the same as Freedom, Valor and Glory. The only ship in this class I have not been on is Liberty. I love the Adults only pool in the back with two hot tubs very nice and quiet starting when they open them up at 8 a.m.
Our Ports are Nassau, San Juan , St Thomas, and Turks. We have been to all of them. The only question I have here is looking for a great beach on St. John within in walking distance of ferry dock. Keep in mind my walking distance is a mile each way is o.k on a safe street. Thanks Ed
Sponsored Links
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Haven't been on Liberty, but I do hear great things about Guy's burgers, don't think you can go wrong there. As for a beach walking distance from the ferry in St. Johns, don't think they are that close. They do, however have cabs that can take to you the beach you want. It is an absolute beautiful island, you may enjoy the cab ride. Have been to Trunk Bay there a few times and love that one. There are a few other good ones there.. Do you plan to snorkel while over there?

Message Boards Moderator