CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Booked! What next? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/394957-booked-what-next.html)

Mandara March 5th, 2013 04:45 AM

Booked! What next?
 
Hello all!

I really need your help. This is our first cruise and I am confused about next step.
We booked through CruiseDirect and they sent to us a email with this link below https://secure.carnival.com/BookedGuest/

I made a registration but it wont let me in Booking Quick Access windows become blue and I can't open it.

Please could You explain?
Thanks a lot!

green_rd March 5th, 2013 08:37 AM

I'm not familiar with that URL. You probably need to link your account on carnival.com to your booking number on the receipt

flowers March 5th, 2013 01:17 PM

You probably need to set up a account on carnival.com first. You cant even add the booking and get to it until you first set up a account. (Have you done this yet?)

Mike M March 5th, 2013 01:32 PM

If you have already clicked the "Join" button, filled out the information, and remember the login and password you selected then click on "Manage My Cruise" at the top of the page. Log in with the username and password you selected. You will need to have your "confirmation number" to pull up your cruise. This number will be on the confirmation you received from your travel agent.

Once you do this you can go through the online process to fill in your cruise documentation.

Take care,
Mike

Mandara March 6th, 2013 02:17 PM

he won't let me in "Access my bookings" ! I don't know reason why... Maybe it is to early? Cruise is in the middle of March...
I don't understand...

flowers March 6th, 2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandara (Post 1466492)
he won't let me in "Access my bookings" ! I don't know reason why... Maybe it is to early? Cruise is in the middle of March...
I don't understand...

All you need is your booking # to access your booking. If your TA is refusing to give you your booking # .. I would be worried.

You should have your booking # when you book and have access in 99% of cases.

ship2shore March 6th, 2013 03:19 PM

When I had problems accessing the site and "My Bookings" I called their 1-800 number and they straightened it right out. They located my booking and gave me the necessary info to log on again.

I think its 1-800-Carnival

Mandara March 7th, 2013 03:51 AM

Thank you guys for help! Everythink is ok for now... Finally we have found that Windows 8 doesn't let us do it. So probably Carnival not support Windows 8...
Sry for disturbing you...

Have a great day for all of you!!!!!

Aerogirl March 7th, 2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandara (Post 1466547)
Thank you guys for help! Everythink is ok for now... Finally we have found that Windows 8 doesn't let us do it. So probably Carnival not support Windows 8...
Sry for disturbing you...

Have a great day for all of you!!!!!

I use Windows 8 and see my cruise on the Carnival website.:confused:

Mandara March 11th, 2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerogirl (Post 1466639)
I use Windows 8 and see my cruise on the Carnival website.:confused:

:confused: yeah interesting.... Don't know what is the reason... we couldn't...

And what is the next step? How about boarding? Should we stay on ship that long lane? Hw it is woking?

Aerogirl March 11th, 2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandara (Post 1466959)
:confused: yeah interesting.... Don't know what is the reason... we couldn't...

And what is the next step? How about boarding? Should we stay on ship that long lane? Hw it is woking?

Sorry What's your question?



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1