Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 2nd, 2013, 09:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Question about Port Side Store on Carnival Glory

Hi....my husband and I went on our first cruise this past weekend. We took advantage of the really low liquor prices in the Port Side Store and purchased two Kahlua's and a Herradura Reposado. Once we got home and opened our box, they had given us a Plata instead of the Reposado! I went on Carnival's website to see where I was to complain, since there isn't a number on the receipt. Has anyone else had this happen?? What am I supposed to do?? Any advice appreciated!
Thanks,
Jules
Sponsored Links
Old June 3rd, 2013, 08:00 AM
Admiral

I have not gotten the wrong liquor before. You can contact Carnival Customer Service and ask that they might coordinate a swap. Begin by just stating a mistake was made and you are hoping it could be corrected rather than complaining.

Contact Us | Contact Information | Carnival Cruise Lines

A Bad Day At Sea [with power] Always Beats A Good Day At Work
Carnival: Glory 2004, Destiny 2008, Splendor 2009, Freedom 2011, Valor 2012, Dream 2013
Celebrity: Summit 2011
Princess: Ruby 2010, 2014, Caribbean 2013, Coral 2014
Old June 3rd, 2013, 10:45 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Thanks

Hi, Thank you. Carnival only leaves from Norfolk a few times a year, so it's doubtful we can get an exchange. We'll contact them and see if they can, as a minimum, credit the difference in the purchase price.
Have a great day.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 07:08 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Wow, never heard of that happening, but yes, call and try to get a credit, it is sure worth the phone call. Good luck and let us know if you get any satisfaction from Carnival.

Message Boards Moderator