CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Printing cruise documents (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/397189-printing-cruise-documents.html)

cals granny June 23rd, 2013 07:26 PM

Printing cruise documents

Hi All! Can someone help me with printing cruise documents? We cruise on June 30, 2013 and when I try to print up the docs my screen gets a light blue tint on it and I can't print anything.

Phil&Liz June 23rd, 2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cals granny (Post 1477033)
Hi All! Can someone help me with printing cruise documents? We cruise on June 30, 2013 and when I try to print up the docs my screen gets a light blue tint on it and I can't print anything.

Technically, the docs are a pdf file, so just right click the actual docs link and choose "save", then open Adobe Acrobat viewer, then do "file, open" the docs.

Once they are printed, look into getting them laminated, or cover them with clear packing tape so that they can't be damaged.

zydecocruiser June 23rd, 2013 09:15 PM

If you are using Firefox, try a different browser.

cruise planner June 23rd, 2013 11:26 PM

Talk to your agent and they'll be able to either forward them to you in a printable file or they'll print them for you and mail them.

One of the reasons why it's always better to book with an agent than booking it through the cruise line directly.

Pete

hpotterfan77 June 24th, 2013 07:30 AM

Cruise Docs

If you're using Internet Explorer, click on tools and then Compatibility View and then click that. One you do that it should work fine.

Jamman June 24th, 2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cals granny (Post 1477033)

I've had that happen to me. If the screen is blue, hit the ESC key, then click on the link again. Should now be white.

cals granny June 24th, 2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpotterfan77 (Post 1477072)
If you're using Internet Explorer, click on tools and then Compatibility View and then click that. One you do that it should work fine.

Thank you so very, very much!!!!! This worked perfectly!!!:D

hpotterfan77 June 24th, 2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cals granny (Post 1477090)
Thank you so very, very much!!!!! This worked perfectly!!!:D

You're quite welcome. It happened to me at work...lol

cals granny June 24th, 2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamman (Post 1477085)
I've had that happen to me. If the screen is blue, hit the ESC key, then click on the link again. Should now be white.

This works also! Thanks!

Jamman June 24th, 2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cals granny (Post 1477121)
This works also! Thanks!

No problem. Carnival's website can be a real pain sometimes!! :mad: