Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 28th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Familiar Face

Default Roatan Dolphin Encounter

Hi everyone. You have helped me some much with questions about our Oct. family trip. I have another one. 3 of our family have booked the dolphin encounter that leaves from the Anthony's Key Resort on 10-16. The description says it leaves from the Institute of Marine Science at the resort. On the resort website, they say they will be closed 10-5 thru10-26. If some of you have taking this excursion, do you know if it would still be able run even though the resort is closed? I called Carnival and they said it would.(but does that person really know!)

I don't want them to get on board the ship and then have to scramble to change their excursion b/c by then the other dolphin excursion may be filled up. Thanks for you help.
Sponsored Links
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Familiar Face

Finally got an e-mail this am for the IMS in Roatan. They said that the excursions will not be effected by the resort closure. Glad to hear it. Kids are looking forward to seeing the dolphins.