CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Halloween costume or not? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/399087-halloween-costume-not.html)

inv106 September 30th, 2013 03:09 PM

Halloween costume or not?

We are gong on sensation Oct 24 th . Will there be a Halloween theme party the weekend before Halloween?

cruised1014 September 30th, 2013 03:54 PM

Early Holloween party

Quote:

Originally Posted by inv106 (Post 1485852)
We are gong on sensation Oct 24 th . Will there be a Halloween theme party the weekend before Halloween?

I would doubt it. But If you have costumes you may as well bring them.
Or call Carnival for more information. Have a great almost spooky Cruise. Trick or almost Treat. Edroflroflroflroflroflrofl

Paul Motter October 2nd, 2013 12:05 PM

I have been on a lot of cruises during Halloween week - and for the most part they do NOT have costume parties. However, you never know.

There will always be SOME people dressing up - and there will be a party, but most people at the party will not be dressed up - just so you know.

The exceptions are the singles cruises where they have coordinated parties - but you guys are not single. so.

Halloween is now the favorite holiday for singles cruises (and gay cruises).

aerospace October 2nd, 2013 01:35 PM

Yep on oasis this year we are having a party. Poll shows 89% plan to dress up :)

Waiting4acruise October 2nd, 2013 05:07 PM

I have been on 2 cruises with Carnival during Halloween. They had costumes contests on both cruises.

thecruisequeen October 2nd, 2013 09:09 PM

I highly doubt there will be any halloween parties on your sailing since the cruise is over before halloween.

Halloween parties and parades onboard will take place on Halloween day.
Royal Caribbean goes all out on Halloween I'm sure Carnival, NCL and the others do too.

Have you thought of Doing a B2B?? That would add the Halloween cruise to the sailing you are booked on now....:-P:):D

skymaster October 10th, 2013 08:40 AM

I too, have done LOTS of cruises over Halloween, and they've always had a party, and costume contest. LOTS of fun, and games. Only thing I was told they wouldn't allow, is ANY kind of weapon, plastic, wood or whatever, so leave those muskets, and swords at home. :shock:

"SKY"

faraway October 10th, 2013 11:56 PM

Carnival most certainly does have Halloween parties for the adults and for the children. I've been on three Halloween cruises and they were so much fun (even purchased the video from one because several family members were in it). There was a parade of very inventive costumes through the ship, a costume contest in the lounge and parties in the disco and on the Lido deck. However, took place on Halloween.