CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (
-   -   Hello! (

happy cruzin January 12th, 2014 08:20 PM

New to the site!

Love to discuss all things cruising....what do I need to know about life here??

Trip January 13th, 2014 12:13 AM

Welcome to will find our cruise neighborhood a very friendly question is silly, we are willing to share the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Ask away, and we can try to help...please feel free to share your cruise history, your like and dislikes..we like to dish about criuising!

zydecocruiser January 13th, 2014 02:12 PM

Not as much drama, trolls, or false rumors as on the dark side. Much friendlier and more useable.

Donna January 13th, 2014 08:04 PM

We are all addicted somewhat to cruising here, so you will find lots of useful information and comments.. Feel free to add any of your cruise stories, tips, etc.

Do you have a cruise coming up soon? If so, what ship and where are you cruising to?

seadog2 January 14th, 2014 02:25 PM

Welcome aboard. Yes, feel free to ask questions and share your experiences with cruising. Do you have any upcoming or past cruises.

mikervas January 22nd, 2014 01:04 AM

Hey there, Welcome here.
You don't need to know anything extra. If you love cruising then its enough!!

dorothys56 January 25th, 2014 08:59 PM

You need to know how incredibly nice and supportive you'll find the folks here on CM. Although my avatar says "newcomer" I'm actually an old hand - been on CM since my first cruise in 2008.

There is nothing you CAN'T find out about cruising on CM. Enjoy.

JoeMo January 26th, 2014 09:26 PM

Welcome home Happy ! As you can see from the post count of the folk on here, most of us have either ask or answered nearly every question relative to cruising. Lots of the questions sounded a little weird, but all of them are discussed with respect. We're ready, Discussion ON