Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 4th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Do the 2.0 upgrades still have the Legends show?

When I sailed on the Valor in February 2010, a member of our group auditioned for and was selected to perform in the Legends passenger talent show at the end of the cruise. I've been kicking myself ever since for not auditioning myself: it looked like so much fun!

Fast-forward 4-1/2 years: hubby and I are departing on an 8-day Caribbean cruise on Freedom in November. Can someone that ship, or any Carnival ship recently upgraded, still host the Legends show?

I tried using the search feature for the forum, but it doesn't seem to like me.
Sponsored Links
Old September 19th, 2014, 06:14 PM
Admiral

Just off "Liberty" where they have 2.0 food, but still have 1.0 entertainment. They do offer the "Legends Show", with the original legends. I was told by others who participated in that show, (I was "Frank") that some of the other ships offer the "Legends Show" with the new legends. Only ones who stay are Frank, and Elvis. Of course, the Legends Show was only offered on 7 day, and longer cruises. On 5 day cruises, some ships offer the "Showcase of Stars", where you can select your own music, and sing with the band, or with "canned background music", on the big stage.
Good luck, and hope someone else can be more specific about the 8 day "Freedom". I've been thinking of doing that ship, and cruise myself.

"SKY"
Old October 6th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Legends on Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRiggon View Post
When I sailed on the Valor in February 2010, a member of our group auditioned for and was selected to perform in the Legends passenger talent show at the end of the cruise. I've been kicking myself ever since for not auditioning myself: it looked like so much fun!

Fast-forward 4-1/2 years: hubby and I are departing on an 8-day Caribbean cruise on Freedom in November. Can someone that ship, or any Carnival ship recently upgraded, still host the Legends show?

I tried using the search feature for the forum, but it doesn't seem to like me.
The answer to your question is yes they will have a Legends show on Carnival Freedom. I hope you get to perform and have a great time. Also look for Open Mic Night. Talk to your Cruise Director about when they will
have it. Ed