Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 22nd, 2016, 06:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Straight female seeking to share room on carnival cruise "splendor" February 2017

I know it is early but I would like to find someone to share a room. I am a non smoker and my preference would be to find another non smoker. I have family members already booked on this cruise and the cost of single supplement is insanity. The dates are sunday February 12 2017 to sunday February 19 2017. It is based out of miami florida and the ports of call are amber cove Dominican republic...st Thomas us virgin Islands. San Juan PR and Grand Turk. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old July 4th, 2016, 12:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Roomsharing Carnival Splendor July 24-30 Miami 2016

Hello,
I am travelling with my daughter and her boyfriend on Carnival Splendor this July 24-30, 2016.

I am an active 55 year old female. I am looking for someone to share a room with, I would prefer to room with another female. My husband just had an operation and he is unable to make the trip.
Old July 8th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Looking for cabin mate.

How much is the cruise you are looking at and what kind of cabin mate preferences are you looking for(age/gender/expectations)? I'm 39 male.
Old July 14th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Familiar Face

Have you found a cabin mate?
Susan
Old July 14th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Familiar Face

I might be interested. I cruise a lot and always looking for good cabin mates. Email me with details
susan1240@Yahoo.com