Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2018, 06:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking Biological Father

Hello!

I am in search of my biological father. My Mom and Grandma took a carnival cruise from San Pedro to Ensenada in December of 1992-Jan 1993 (New years cruise) and 9 months later, on Sept 13th 1993, I was born. My mother will not reveal to me, or she does not know, any information on my bio-dad, but my grandma believes it was an exchange student from the cruise that was working as a waiter. I have done 23 and me and he is French but probably lived in Northern Italy, but ultimately it led me nowhere.

Can anyone tell me if there is any way possible that I can find a list of employees from that cruise? I know this is a long shot.

Thank so much!
Sponsored Links
Old July 12th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Familiar Face

I do not believe any cruise line would release this information. Sorry I think you need to find another way to get a positive outcome.