Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 14th, 2018, 08:17 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to Kajunkarma0819@gmail.com
Default Going on the dream week of 3/3/19

Just checking in to see who else is going on this cruise.
Big time cruiser but First time carnival cruiser, so looking to get insight on the cruiseline, dining, and especially the spa. (I mainly do cruises for the spa).
Military Male here

Last edited by Kajunkarma0819@gmail.com; November 14th, 2018 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Mispell
Sponsored Links
Old December 11th, 2018, 01:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

most of the Spa on the Dream is co-ed and costs money, couple of steam rooms, small therapy pool, relaxation rooms etc.

There is also a nice FREE steam room in Men's locker room. Low lighting, u shaped tile bench, holds maybe 7 or 8 guys, cold water hose inside to cool off with. Water fountain right outside the door.
3 or 4 glass door showers, 3 or 4 sinks/mirror and 2 bathrooms with full sized doors (not stalls).

There is also a FREE co-ed sauna located outside the back entrance to the locker rooms.

Locker has a front door that is accessed from spa side and there is a back door at the end of the hallway across from cabin 12201.

Steamroom was pretty popular when I sailed on her, sauna was usually empty. The $$$ part of the spa was too noisy/crowded for my taste.