Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 27th, 2000, 05:08 PM
CrzLvr

Default More staff on Boards

It is nice to have more staff making appearances on these boards. Your input is needed, I didn't realize how much it was needed until now. Notwithstanding, how welcomed it is by me personally. You can shed a lot of light on a lot of subjects, and it keeps the board alive and well.

I thank you for taking the time to participate on these boards
Sponsored Links
Old August 27th, 2000, 05:21 PM
Admiral

Default RE: More staff on Boards

I totally agree. It is good to know that these staff members actually cruise on many different ships quite often and have the ability to contact key managment at respective cruise lines for definitive answers. Their expereinces are up to date and accurate at that time. Keep up the good work.
Bon Voyage and many thanks.
Old August 27th, 2000, 07:44 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Crzlvr,
Its so nice to hear good things about the staff and these boards. I too am gathering all kind of information, expecially about Celebrity, since I've yet to cruise on one of their ships, but hope that changes soon. These new ships sound so overwhelming, can't wait to set foot on one:-) Be sure to keep posting any questions or information, we all love to read them and of course enjoy cruising!

Donnassei/Sealover
Old August 29th, 2000, 10:44 AM
hdawson

Donna, will give you a report after my cruise on Century next month. Celebrity has always been at the top of my short list of wants, since reading Anne's initial review of Mercury when first launched. She just made it sound so incredible.
Only 24 days till sailing. Never thought I would be able to afford the line but this years prices (and I think next yr as well) makes cruising lots more affordable to the masses. Can't wait. Donna, is it too early to get the luggage out with three weeks to go? ;-) lol
Old August 29th, 2000, 05:09 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Hd,
No, its not too early to get the luggage out, what are are waiting for?? Do you actually do your own packing?? Looking forward to hear how you enjoyed cruising on Celebrity. Be sure to post your review when you get back. Gosh, only 24 more days, will be here before your know it :-) For me, its 235 for Explorer,
will it ever get here?? Take care.

Donnassei/Sealover