1) Ask at the Guest Relations Desk is they offer a "Bridge Tour" or a "Galley Tour". These are unadvertised and are scheduled on a first come basis. The tours if offered (the bridge tour is not always offered) are scheduled on "at sea" days. Sign up early!
2) The daily ship newspaper is usually available by noon but ask at the Guest Relations Desk and have a copy delivered to your cabin.
3) A map of the areas sailed (cruise course) is on display but is not offered for sale. A photo copy is available for free by inquiring at the Guest Relations Desk.
4) Make appointments for spa, beauty or for the Olympic restaurant as soon as you board. Most appointments for formal days fill up fast!
5) Ask your cabin steward to stow your large empty luggage. The extra room can certainly be used.