Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 30th, 2000, 05:06 PM
Passenger

Default Captain's Club Reunion Cruise

Has Anyone heard anything further on the Captain's Club Reunion cruise to Hawaii aboard the Mercury? According to Celebrity it sails September 28, 2001, but they didn't have particulars on cabin rates. Thanks for any info.
Sponsored Links
Old August 31st, 2000, 11:36 AM
Admiral

Default RE: Captain's Club Reunion Cruise

This is the 1st. that I have heard of it. We are on next week's reunion cruise 9/9 and I would certainly consider Hawaii in 2001. Did you receive a Captain's Club News Letter? How did you find out this information? We have not received one since last November. The last time I asked at the Capt'n Club desk, they said a newsletter had not been printed since last Fall. Keep me posted if you can.
Old August 31st, 2000, 11:44 AM
Babette

Hi! The most information I could get about the departure was 9/28/01 from Vancouver to Oahu. I tried to get "public" pricing from Celebrity's website, but kept getting dumped. But did see a little blurb about prices starting at $2000 and something. (I would asume those were public prices)

I hope when they finally do release the pricing, they more than make up for the horrible air pricing on this itinerary. Or maybe they would charter planes just for CC Members???????????? I fly out of a decent hub (Boston) but sometimes I just can't there from here without a hassle.
Old August 31st, 2000, 04:35 PM
Passenger

I received a newsletter dated July 21 which included new Captain'c Club cards,(they now issue a card for each member of the household, each with different membership numbers). They claim savings of up to $600.00 off an outside stateroom if booked by July 30,2001 for the 12 night cruise. The letter said the cruise is aboard the Galaxy, but when I called they said it was for Sept. 28, 2001 aboard the Mercury and that more info will be mailed to members. I haven't heard anything since.
Old September 4th, 2000, 08:13 PM
Admiral

We received our new CC Cards (actually my husband received his and I had to call for mine) but no newsletter. We are sailing on Saturday 9/9, so I will ask the Future Cruise Sales Director on board.
Thanks for the news.