Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 8th, 2000, 10:51 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Post 500

I couldn't resist :-)

This is the most active message board in all of CruiseMates. We have a lot of Celebrity fans here, and for good reason. Thanks to all!!
Sponsored Links
Old September 8th, 2000, 08:24 PM
hdawson

Default RE: Post 500

Paul, I have wanted to cruise with Celebrity since Anne's initial review of Mercury a couple of years ago. She made it sound slightly short of heavan. Now, in two more weeks will sail on Century and am getting antsy. Can't wait. Have never done a review before but will try on my return.
Old September 9th, 2000, 09:26 PM
Mary Lou

Paul:
Once you've sailed Celebrity....it is hard not to be a CELEBRITY FAN!!
As I have said many times before and will say many time in the future....
I LOVE CELEBRITY.
I'm very happy to see how many postings this board has. Let's keep up the good work!
Old September 15th, 2000, 10:34 AM
George in NY

Paul, I was in the " business " back when Celebrity commenced operations for their first summer season out of NY. They were unheard of then and known only as being an upscale startup offshoot of Chandris Lines. We checked out the ship and liked what we saw and made some bookings, The returning clients were so enthusiastic that Celebrity rapidly became our Number One booking from NY. Now all these years later Celebrity remains my favorite as just an ordinary passenger type that I am today. It would seem fitting that the Celebrity board would be number one as well

Cruisemates continues to be my number cruise information loation to visit now as well. My continued praise for your efforts. As the former and original Cruise Guide for the then Mining Company, now About.com, I tell you sincerely that you have far surpassed their efforts in providing both useful information and an interesting format. Your uncluttered design and timely cruise subjects are far superior to the others and it is my fervent hope that you stay true in both areas.

Continued success,
George in NY - 21 and a wakeup until the Zenith - no outside obstructed this time - this time the Royal Suite - how KEWL is that likethe kids say