Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2004, 06:01 AM
Ronny

Default Sky Suite Millennium class

Is there a CD-player in a sky suite on the millennium class ships ?
Sponsored Links
Old January 27th, 2004, 07:55 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Sky Suite Millennium class

Nope, no CD player; we brought our own They did have a couple of music channels on the TV.
Old January 27th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Ronny

Default Re: Re: Sky Suite Millennium class

Thanks for the answer
Old January 30th, 2004, 02:19 PM
susie-bill

Default Re: Sky Suite Millennium class

Ronny:
We were on the SUMMIT trans-canal in October in a Sky Suite on Penthouse Deck and there is a DVD player in the suite which also plays audio CDs. We had several of our own and the butler got us several Sinatra/ Tony Bennet/ easy listening CDs which were great! Do not know that all Millenium Class ships are so equipped, but SUMMIT is. The Sky Suite was TERRIFIC in every way and the butler (Roderick) was outstanding! Bill
Old January 30th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Sky Suite Millennium class

Hi Bill,

I saw your post and was wondering if you would mind answering some of the questions that I had posted. It is the first time we are sailing on Celebrity.

A group of us will be sailing on the Summit in Sky Suite 6120 - 6124 in October. I wanted to get a general idea about the room, service, etc. Any advance tips from past passengers are appreciated.

We did get one reply about the lifeboats being under us and deflecting our view, we are still concerned about this.

We want to have dinner in the Normandy, but want to wait to see what night(s) would be best. Are reservations difficult to get if you wait even though you are in a suite?

Also, is Celebrity really sticky about bringing liquor on from the ports? Do they sell liquor in the shops for an additional price and allow you to bring back to your room? This varies from line to line and ship to ship, so you never know!

My Mother and Aunt will also be staying in one of the front outside rooms and I am a little concered about sea sickness in the front of the ship.

Lastly (for now!) I am curious about some of the better shore excursions, mainly in Costa Rica and Panama.

Thank you in advance.