Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2000, 07:22 PM
Passenger

Default Nov. 27 Zenith Cruise

Hello all,
We will be taking my first Celebrity cruise on 11/27. We are really looking forward to this trip. We love cruising and have been told that this is a perfect cruise for the 40 plus age group. We enjoy the more intimate atmosphere of the small to midsize ships. Would like to hear from anyone who might have been on the Zenith or who will be on this cruise. We have been booked into cabin 9107. We will be arriving in Fort Lauderdale a day early and will probably be staying at the Best Westin Marina.
Sponsored Links
Old November 3rd, 2000, 07:59 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default RE: Nov. 27 Zenith Cruise

Hi Lena,
Well, your cruise is right around the corner, lucky U. Here is a recent members review of Celebrity Zenith just to get you more in the mood?? Enjoy it and have a wonderful time.

<http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/cruiseguide/shiptour/memreviews/mr_celebrity/zenith4.html>

Donnassei/Sealover
Old November 6th, 2000, 01:41 PM
Yeoman

Four of us (in our 40s and 50s) are cruising on the Zenith on Feb. 19, 2001. Would love to hear your review upon your return as we are a little concerned about the ship being so old. Also, could you please tell us why you prefer the smaller and mid size ships rather than the new mega liners. We have been thinking that perhaps a larger and newer ship would have been better but we wanted an 11 day cruise and there was not much to pick from.
Old November 8th, 2000, 12:07 PM
Lisa McIntyre

Default RE: Nov. 27 Zenith Cruise - us too!

Hi Lena,

My husband and I will also be cruising on the Zenith on 27th Nov, although we don't have our cabin assignment yet.

We're in the "over 40" age group, and this is our first cruise on the Zenith (and our first on a midsize ship). We went on a 7-day cruise on the Century last year, and loved it. I'm hoping the Zenith will be just as nice, on a smaller scale.

Only 18 more days to go!
Old November 19th, 2000, 09:10 PM
JoAnne Smith

This message is to the four sailors on the 2/19/01 sailing of the Zenith. My husband and I are also booked on the same sailing as you. Would love to chat with you via e-mail. Our address is jsmith3085@aol.com