Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 13th, 2000, 03:59 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Eric
Default century cruise in dec. of 2000

my wife and i and another couple are booked for the dec 16 eastern crib. cruise. Any information on the ship,ports and excursions would be very helpful.please feel free to e-mail me at canvas@idcomm.com. thanks eric
Sponsored Links
Old November 13th, 2000, 06:47 PM
hdawson

Default RE: century cruise in dec. of 2000

eric. I suggest upon docking at St Thomas, taxi to Red Hook and ferry over to St John and Trunk Bay. Pic post card come to life. My favorite island and beach.
Two thirds of St John is national park, therefore not crowded or overly developed.
Trunk Bay has an underwater snorkle trail and equip rental is available. In St Maarten, we looked through some shops upon arrival and then took a "bus" over to the French side for the Wed AM market. Very interesting. Had lunch at a sidewalk cafe then back to Phillipsburg for some shopping. People on both side were very friendly. BTW the bus was $1.50 vs cab $5. My short review of this cruise is in the member review area.