Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 16th, 2000, 05:10 PM
AR

Default Millennium 10/23 Review

Over last weekend I mentioned that I'd submitted a review of our 10/23 Millennium cruise. A number of e-mails have asked me where it is, and the answer is that it has just today been posted in the member reviews section.

I guess the Millie is in New York by now. Apparently a lot of agents (ours included) are going to get a look-see, but not a ride. Long vacations for the crew. Some of them had mixed feelings about it.
Sponsored Links
Old November 16th, 2000, 11:37 PM
Dawnyelle

Default RE: Millennium 10/23 Review

Well not just a looksie many are going to see one of the production shows. These shows are with a new company that is very cutting edge!! The shows have been very well liked with many passengers and they have received extremely high scores at the end of the sailings! I very much enjoyed them and the hard work the performers put out! I thought the costumes were amazing! Not your run of the mill junk. It seemed to me alot of thought was put into each and every one. Some of the numbers were over the top kind of crazy but it's entertainment meant to make you smile. You are on a cruise after all!