Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 26th, 2001, 06:25 PM
Zach

Default Millie Teen Disco

Hello,

Me and my cousin (along with are rents) will be traveling on the 4/15 Millenium Cruise. We are both 17 and are looking for a good place to boogy with the ladies (lol). I have seen on the Celebrity site that there is a teen disco but i was wondering if anyone has seen it or has seen pictures of it. Also if you are teen girls that will be going on this cruise then either reply to this or im me at hbkid3014 and tell me youve read my message. See ya later
Sponsored Links
Old March 9th, 2001, 01:21 AM
Angie

Default Re: Millie Teen Disco

Hi Zach,
No, there is no teen disco on Millennium. The teens meet at night in the Extreme Sports bar where they play discs. Many teens on the 2/18 sailing evidently found this unappealing and tried to sneak into Cosmos after 11. You must be over 18 to be in Cosmos at this time of night.

During the week, my husband and I witnessed increasing tension between the security officers checking ID at the doors and the teens. One evening a teenager with a cigarette had to be almost physically carried from Cosmos by four officers. At the door, he touched his lit cigarette to an officer's uniform. The sleeve on the uniform was burned. We also noticed many parents trying to get their children into Cosmos. They even argued with the officers.

I found it highly upsetting to watch American teenagers being so disrespectful of authority. Worse than that, I was ashamed of their parents for their rude behavior.