Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2001, 08:06 AM
First Mate

Default Millennium 3/18

Are you sailing with us..we have many posters meeting on board and would really like to include you if you are sailing with us...please contact me.
Nancy in Ft. Lauderdale
Sponsored Links
Old March 5th, 2001, 04:12 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Millennium 3/18

Some idiot named dane e-mailed me that I should go to the gay/lesbian postings, please be assured that I'm very happily married to Harvey for the past 32 years and we are NOT looking for any thing other than meeting great people (except for this idiot) who have the same thing in common, love of cruising.
Nancy aka grannynanny
Old March 5th, 2001, 09:18 PM
danerd

Hi Grannynanny-

Just had to write to clarify that I am not the "dane" that responded to your post. Since my name is similar, I just wanted to assure you and others that I did not send that response to you. I have only posted on this site a few times, but have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the great suggestions and information posted. I have noticed that you seem to have quite practical and detailed suggestions that have helped me as I begin to plan my next cruise. So, thank you very much for your continued posts. It's such a shame that you received such a message. I only wish I were responding to your post saying "yes, I'm cruising with you on 3/18" Unfortunately, I've got to wait until next winter. Don't have it booked yet, but it will definitely be on one of Celebrity's ships. I'm hooked! Have a great time!!

-danerd
Old March 5th, 2001, 09:58 PM
Marsha Norris

Grannynanny, where is the party going to be? Am excited about joining you. By the way, your email is still not working, or mine which ever it may be. See you on the 17th in Lauderdale
Old March 5th, 2001, 10:28 PM
First Mate

Thank you danerd. Marsha, I am going to have guest relations and hopefully the cruise director arrange for the party on board, if they don't then we will figure it out for ourselves...see ya in 12 days!
Old March 5th, 2001, 11:45 PM
diana goldberg

nancy, we are also looking forward to this trip...the weather here in boston is the pits...as you probably have heard or seen on tv the northeast is waiting for this blizzard to bombard us..looking forward to the 18th...diana