Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 19th, 2001, 10:36 AM
First Mate

Default Cold weather goodbye...Infinity 3/28 here we come!

Good morning. As I scraped off the frost from my Oldsmobile this morning, I thought...gee next week at this time I will be in Hawaii, basking on Waikiki beach, waiting for Wednesday, when it's cruise time on the "Infinity". Ya know...cold weather sure is easier to tolerate when you have something to look forward to. To all my fellow cruisers on 3/28 and to all my other fellow cruisers that just love to cruise, have just returned, are going soon, or just drooling as you dream...have a great week! --Jean
P.S. STILL NO DOCUMENTS, YET! Good thing I know my travel agent and thank goodness for FedEx.
Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2001, 11:37 AM
Mary Lou

Default Re: Cold weather goodbye...Infinity 3/28 here we c

Congratulations on your upcoming cruise. It sounds wonderful......
I'm glad you aren't fretting over not having the docs yet. I'm sure that will all work out too. Have a great trip.......I'm sure you will because you sound like you have a great attitude! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.
Old March 19th, 2001, 02:29 PM
Diane Nelson

Where are you from, to be scraping frost from your Oldsmobile? We are from Wisconsin and will be on the 3-28 cruise on the Infinity. Can't wait! My husband and I are both 52. Hope to see you on Wed. night at 11:00. Diane
Old March 19th, 2001, 03:51 PM
First Mate

Hi Diane, We're from Racine, WI. Leaving out of Milwaukee on Sunday morning. Staying at the Outrigger Reef on the Beach till Wednesday. Bob is 50 & I'm 48. This is our 14th cruise since beginning our cruising addiction in 1980. We are Captain Club members, late sitting eaters, non-smokers, & mild drinkers. Hope to catch up with all our bulletin board cruisers on 3/28 in Lounge on Infinity at around 11:00 p.m. We're in #6117. My brother & wife are in #6115. Get in touch! It would be fun to meet. Where are you from? They say we may hit 50 degrees away from the lake tomorrow. Only problem is, Racine is right on the lake. Oh well...tic toc...the hours are counting down. Have you gotten your documents? --Jean
Old March 20th, 2001, 10:56 PM
Godfather

Geez, ladies. It was 92 yesterday and 88 today here in Corona, CA. Had the a/c on( probably the reason for the rolling blackouts) and doors and windows are now open for the night air.
We'll be on the April 7 sailing to Hawaii..............enjoy your cruise, have fun.
Old March 21st, 2001, 01:04 AM
First Mate

Don't rub it in Godfather!! :-)

We almost hit 50 in Iowa today and that's the warmest it's been since early November. Today was the first day in 100 days that we haven't had at least an inch of snow covering the ground. We midwesterners LOVE our winter cruises!!
Old March 21st, 2001, 01:32 PM
Allison

We are from Fairfield Ca., And looking forward to Alaska May 18. I love going to colder places, It's already getting warm here...