Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 19th, 2001, 11:28 AM
ehogan

Default Inifinity, Alaska May 11

We are sailing on the Infinity to Alaska May 11. We are used to sailing in warmer waters and enjoy lounging around the pool. Could anyone please tell me if the Infinity has a covered pool or inside pool where we could enjoy poolside relaxation out of the cold? Thanks. Sounds like a fabulous ship - we can't wait.
Sponsored Links
Old April 19th, 2001, 12:58 PM
BEAV

Default Re: Inifinity, Alaska May 11

The large spa pool (hydrapool?) is covered by a huge dome with lots of wooden lounges both around the pool and also along the sides of the ship. This was my favorite area on Millennium. This will be a great area on an Alaska cruise, however, I would expect it to be quite popular!
Old April 20th, 2001, 12:57 PM
Allison

Default Re: Inifinity, Alaska May 11

I plan to spend some time in the aqua spa when we at port, since I have been on this Itinerary before. the indoor pool was the place to be last time as well. But the outdoor hot tubs work great in Alaska, You are nice and warm, but your face stays cool, it is outstanding! just keep that robe handy, to rush back inside! May 18, on Infinity, 27 days...
Old April 20th, 2001, 10:54 PM
Brenda J.

Default Re: Infinity, Alaska May 11

I was on the March 17 Infinity to Hawaii and loved it so much, I'm going again on May 11.

The Aquaspa will be a very hot commodity I'm sure - it's a great area to relax if the weather isn't pleasant.

Check out the Cruise Critic message board - there are a bunch of us meeting on the Infinity on May 11 and you're welcome to join us.

Brenda J.